The Building

The Building

Completed in 1891, 300 Cathedral is the former Baltimore meeting place of the Independent Order of the Odd Fellows fraternal organization.

The building is on the National Park Service’s National Register of Historic Places and recently underwent a renovation into apartment residences under the supervision of the Maryland Historic Trust and National Park Service.

300 Cathedral’s Romanesque architecture features a classic two-story entrance with a brownstone arch on the Cathedral Street side of the building and five bay windows with a central arched entrance with Romanesque columns on the Saratoga Street side of the building.